Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our Challenge Responses

Joys
Camie-
Snow, gummy bears and Joey

Steph-
Rain at anytime, my family, reading a great book


Fears
Camie-
Sharks, spiders and being overweight

Steph-
Bugs, bad things happening to my family and not amounting to anything


Goals
Camie-
To be a mom, to be rich and travel the world

Steph-
Have a family, write a book and change the world


Current Obsessions
Camie-
Music, volleyball and Taco Bell

Steph-
Ray Lamontagne, Caramel Apple Empanadas and My Boys


Random Surprising Facts
Camie-
The world IS round, we have landed on the moon and there is no I in team

Steph-
My boss loves me, I'm the only person in the world I know with different hand lines and I love baking desserts and eating them.

3 comments:

Cheri and David said...

Oh thanks for completing my challenge! Now some questions. Steph who are your boys? And you already amount to everything. Cam- who said the world was round-- and the moon landing- debatable. :)

Candice McWhorter said...

hey ladies! You're so adorable. I happened across your blog and thought I'd drop a quick hello :)
Hope all is well in AZ and that you're not burning up!

Carolyn said...

I love reading what you're up to and looking at your pics! Keep up the posts. We changed our address to carolynandschane.blogspot.com - sorry about the inconvenience =).