Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lessons Learned

This has been a very enlightening weekend for me and I thought there really is no other place to share the truths I have learned then on this, my blog. So here for the viewing pleasure and so you don't make the same mistakes I have made...

1) If you ever go to a dance where there's an option to wear a wrist band that informs anyone over 50 they can't dance with you... it's probably better to just not go.

2) If you're ever at a bonfire and you have the pleasure of seeing a "Sobe bomb" or plan on making one yourself, just know that there is not actual Sobe in the bottle.

3)Texts messages do not give you the option of knowing who you are really talking to... refrain from inside jokes and giving out personal information to those who might have changed their numbers.

Who knew that life could be so educational?

2 comments:

Cheri and David said...

Oh Steph...nice.

Mels said...

Hey Steph, I stumbled onto your blog from Cheri's blog! I love it, you are too funny! It loks like you are doing great in AZ. Hopefully I'll get to see you again this summer!?! :)