Monday, March 16, 2009

Holy Rascal Flatts!

One of the things that I keep hearing that is the best thing about being unmarried is the fact that you can do whatever you want. So for this year, I have decided that is going to be my theme and I'm going to continue to do whatever I want, when I want. That being said, I've decided that once a month I will do something uncharacteristic, irresponsible, or just completely random. So far let me give you a brief rundown:

January~ Flirted shamelessly with the magazine salesman: I would say this actually wasn't the most successful... he got my number, moved to California, Nevada and back to Texas, sends me random texts messages ... and I spent a whole bunch of money, however, I am keeping up on the latest science discoveries and sporting adventures so maybe I'll say a tie for this one.

February~ Dropped my emphasis in my masters program to finish early: successful because I'm done and will hopefully never take another class or have homework ever again... until I get bored and decide to do another one.

March~ Started a guitar class and went to a Rascal Flatts concert: again, so far so good. I can already play a couple of songs AND seriously, it was Rascal Flatts.

Now these aren't the only things I'm doing, but some of the more random/exciting ones, that I can remember. Sorry, I don't have pictures for the other things, but here are some of the concert.

Andrea, Cassie, me and Jamie

3 comments:

Cari said...

I love it, I think I've done something similar... January, gave birth to a human. February, started cleaning my house on a regular basis for the first time in my life. March, stopped cleaning my house on a regular basis.
... Yours is more exciting.

Brittany, Daman, and Sophie Munk said...

you are so funny! it's bad that i read your blog in class labs because people think i'm wierd when i just start laughing out loud... ahh you're awesome and i'm jealous you got to go to that concert!!!

Anonymous said...

Its a lovely story Caminator,
I loved reading your blog.


___________________
Vince
Naton wide cash is easy and fast