Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ta Da!



So let me tell you all a little story. I can still remember walking out of the fifth grade classroom and thinking to myself that I would be so happy when I got out of school. I was never going to college and I was giving serious thought to the whole "16 being the legal age to drop out" idea. But I guess my "life path" (I just made that up) had other ideas. I have been very fortunate to have opportunities open up for me that have allowed me to keep going with my education and now after this little accomplishment I have finally reached a spot where I can stop for a while. Wahoo! Now a lot of people have asked me what I'm going to be doing know that I have my degree and let me answer your question with a question of my own... "What do you think I should do?" Because seriously, I have no idea.


Also, parting thought. With all my years of knowledge-gaining experiences, I bet you would have thought I would have learned that having headphones on means that I can't hear other people, not the other way around... don't worry, a nice lady at the gym reminded me.


3 comments:

Cheri and David said...

Hooray! Good job. And how nice of the lady at the gym to remind you. :) I'm going to see you tomorrow! I can't wait. Ray M. here we come!

The Preators said...

Congratulations little sister! I'm proud of you! And for starters you could get your little keister up here and start acting like an aunt! We're excited to see you in a couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

It really wonderful story you mention,
We're excited to see you in a couple of weeks!


___________________
Vince
Naton wide cash is easy and fast