Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finally in the same room with Grant Hill...

First of all, I'm very proud of myself because this is a new record for me as far as posting goes... I guess I just keep experiencing so many cool things, I can't help but share! So to continue on with random/awesome things I'm doing, I got a text message this week from my friend/carpool buddy Dalisa and she said her husband had gotten box seat tickets to the Suns vs Nuggets game and he couldn't make it. Wow, Somebody loves me... So here are some pics from our awesome night out. It was a great game and VERY VERY worth the late night and early morning.



This was pre-game, we got there pretty early, we were so excited.


This was our Suite.



So this came on our tv right before game time... seriously, Grant Hill had an awesome night and he's still my ALL time favorite!



Dalisa and me!




Final Score!!

4 comments:

Cheri and David said...

Looks like an awesome game! We're (David) is a big Steve Nash fan... would have been a super fun game to watch! But enough about that...you're going to be HERE soon!! Wa Hoo!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome stephy... where's the food pics? i know you got fed right? ha ha... jk but really did you get free food?

Brittany, Daman, and Sophie Munk said...

oh my GOSH how come you've done more awesome things in a month then i ever have in my entire life!? i'm expecting big things in april in az steph... :)

Anonymous said...

These is really a awesome game,
you have good collection of pictures.


___________________
Vince
Naton wide cash is easy and fast