Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm still alive!

I was getting a little frustrated that people don't update their blogs more... and decided to stop being such a hypocrite and do a little posting of my own. So probably the most exciting news is that last week I submitted my mission papers! I should hopefully hear something in the next few weeks and will keep everyone posted. Here's some other things I've been up to :)



This really has nothing to do with me, but I did take this picture of Camie, Joey and the baby...


I graduated!!! Well back in March, but I finally walked :)


Graduation was held at the University of Phoenix stadium, where the Cardinals play. That is also some random girl who I don't know.

My mom and dad came down to help me celebrate and we had a little bocce ball tournament... I almost won.

The little caterpillar is finally growing up...

2 comments:

Candice McWhorter said...

congrats on the mission papers!!! You're so freakin adorable. Way to go on the graduation as well. What an amazing person you are:)

Mels said...

Steph, I'm so excited that you are going on a mission. Let us know as soon as you find out where you are going. Well, I guess you can tell your family first! :)